Facts About Mount St Louis Moonstone
Camp is about two and a half weeks away! We are beyond excited to be back with all of our campers, staff and parent supervisors. As you know (or should know by now), Evolve Snow Camps takes place at Mount St Louis Moonstone. From Toronto it is just over an hour drive to the hill which is located north of Barrie.
For new Evolve Camps campers and parents who may be unfamiliar with Mount St Louis Moonstone, here are some facts to get you familiar with the resort.
What the resort offers
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone offers day and night riding. If you want to meet your child at the end of their lessons and go night skiing, their ticket allows for it!
- There are two base chalets with cafeterias on both ends of the hills.
- Rental are available if needed with top of the line skis, snowboards and snowblades available for you.
- There are also shops and boutiques to purchase gear.
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone has the most advanced snowmaking system in Canada.
- There are no accommodations on the property but there are hotels near by.
- The season runs from December through to March depending on weather conditions.
- Mount St Louis Moonstone has 36 runs, 13 lifts (of those two being six person lifts).
- 35% of the runs are geared towards beginners, 50% for intermediates and 15% for expert skiers/snowboarders.
- Vertical Drop – 550 ft
- Half Pipes – 2 (groomed by Zaugg super pipe machine)
- Terrain Parks – 3 (SkooL YaRd Grom Terrain Park for learning, Junkyard Progression Park for entry level rider, Outback Super Park for the advanced rider)
- Snowmaking – 100 percent
- Longest Run – 2 km
- Ski-able Terrain – 170 acres
Click HERE to read some FAQ’s
Click HERE to take a look at a live feed of whats going on at the hill from various spots