Summer Camp Check List
For many families summer camp starts on July 4th. Some of you may have signed up for a session later on in July or August, but it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you and your kids are prepared. Below is a list of useful information before the start of your session:
- STAY INFORMED: Make sure you check all of our email and text messages. Throughout the summer we will be sending our reminders and useful information
- STAY INFORMED:
- LUNCH: Remember to pack your kids lunch and healthy snacks for the day. We will have water jugs to refill, but make sure you send them with a full water bottle. If you are still interested in Pizza lunch be sure to purchase on your parent portal. We offer pizza lunches on Wednesdays and Fridays. Please register ASAP.
- SUN SAFETY: Since Evolve Camps is an outdoor experience, help us with the following:
- Apply sunscreen on your child(ren) before coming to camp each day (rain or shine).
- Be sure to send your camper with a labelled bottle of sunscreen on their first day. This bottle will remain in their bag for the week and staff will remind throughout the day to re-apply.
- Please pack your child with a labeled, reusable water bottle so they can refill their water bottle at camp
- We encourage campers to wear a hat daily when not skateboarding, scootering or riding their BMX.
- It is ideal to label your child(ren) equipment, many kids often end up having the same type of pads, scooters etc.
- Dress your camper(s) according to the weather. We recommend the ONION approach… Dress in layers!
- WEEKLY SCHEDULES: You can now visit our weekly schedule page to view the details of all the daily fun your child will have at camp. CLICK HERE
- MEET OUR COACHES AND CAMP MANAGERS: You are invited to visit camp on June 30 from 3:30-5:30pm to meet
- EQUIPMENT CHECK: Please make sure you check your child(ren) equipment before the first day. Make sure pads fit well, helmet fits well and that you pack all of this in their bags. You don’t want your kids showing up to camp without safety gear or their skateboard or scooter.