Come live the surf Lifestyle
with Evolve’S COSTA RICA Surf Camp!
Not only will you improve your skills in surfing,
but you’ll also live the adventurous Costa Rican lifestyle.
About Evolve Surf Camp
Evolve’s Costa Rica Surf Camp offers young surfers a unique, exciting and engaging experience. We cater to campers who are looking to step up their surf game, continue to hone their skills as surfers or start from the bottom and learn the sport. Our program is designed for boys and girls aged 12-17 and welcomes all skill levels; even those who’ve only tried it once on vacation and fell in love! If you’re a more experienced young surfer, or even a very advanced one, you will no doubt have the adventure of a lifetime with us in Costa Rica.
Evolve’s Surf Camp is located in Costa Rica on one of the top surf beaches in the world, Playa Uvita. This town has a total ‘pura vida’ vibe and there are constant waves year round. We also provide easy access to other eco-adventure activities in Costa Rica. Overall, it creates the perfect setting for the Evolve Surf Camp.
MEALS & ACCOMODATIONS
Our campers are housed in dorm-style accommodations, just a short walk from the beach itself. Also included in the accommodations is the use of a private pool, a private kitchen and of course, a wireless internet connection.
All meals will be served directly at our accommodations and/or in restaurants in the town. There will be plenty of food and it will be beyond delicious. Evolve Surf Camp also caters to all food allergies and dietary restrictions; just let us know!
Along with all of our other awesome programming, we also offer daily, hour-long, beginner and intermediate Spanish lessons to those that are interested. A language is hands down the best souvenir you can bring back from a trip.
For a detailed itinerary of Evolve’s Costa Rica Surf Camp, please click here.
FUN FACTS ABOUT COSTA RICA
1) Bring your camera and set your watch because the magnificent Costa Rican sun rises and sets at the same time each day – 365 days a year!
2) Costa Rica hosts more than 5% of the world’s biodiversity even though its landmass only takes up .03% of the planets surface.
3) The average wage laborer earns about $10 per day; the highest in Central America.
4) Monkeys are one of the most common mammals in Costa Rica – next to bats. The four common species are the Howler, Spider, White-Faced and Squirrel.
5) Always looking for a new beach? Don’t worry, there is roughly 1300km of coastline in Costa Rica.
|Pickup Locations||Important Info||Dates and Times||Pricing||Registration|
|Surf Lesson Daily|
Breakfast and Dinner
All Skill Levels
| July 15- July 25 2017||$2649 CAD + Flights|